These ALMOND BUTTER & BANANA cups are the perfect snack for any time of day! They are light, yet filling. I also love to enjoy them as a healthy dessert. They should be kept frozen, so make a big batch and keep them in your freezer for months!A twist on the classic chocolate peanut butter cup - ALMOND BUTTER & BANANA CUPS! Click To Tweet Print
Almond Butter & Banana Cups
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hours
- Combine the almond butter, coconut oil and maple syrup in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Place a spoonful of the mixture onto the bottom of a lined muffin tray, then place the tray into the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Now make the banana filling: Blend the banana, coconut butter and maple syrup until well combined.
- Once the almond butter is hardened, place a spoonful of the banana mixture on top of the almond butter on the tray. Freeze for another 20 minutes, or until completely hardened.
- Add the remainder of the almond butter mixture on top of the banana filling and place back into the freezer, another 20 minutes, or until completely hardened. Store in the freezer and take out 5 – 10 minutes prior to eating.