Apple Cobbler Baked Oatmeal
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- First, caramelize your apple. Add 1 tbsp of coconut oil to a small pan over medium heat. Add the apple and cinnamon. Stir continuously until the apples are softened and lightly browned.
- Add the oatmeal, nutmeg, vanilla, maple syrup, pecans or walnuts, apples and almond milk to a bowl – stir well to combine.
- Lightly grease a ramekin with coconut oil and pour in the oatmeal mixture.
- Place the oatmeal in the oven and bake for 25 – 30 minutes, until the top is lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and immediately top with coconut butter, so it melts over the top of the oats – this tastes like frosting! You can also sprinkle more cinnamon on top.
Recipe Card powered by