Maple Tahini Roasted Rainbow Carrots
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Wash and peel the carrots.
- On a tin-foil or parchment-lined baking sheet, toss carrots in olive oil or coconut oil. Sprinkle some pink sea salt over the carrots.
- Place in the oven and bake for approximately 25 – 30 minutes, or until carrots are roasted and tender.
- To make the sauce simply combine the maple syrup, tahini and pinch of pink sea salt in a bowl and mix well to combine. You may need to add a drop of water if the consistency seems too thick.
- Place the carrots onto a plate and drizzle the sauce over the carrots.
Recipe Card powered by