Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread Bars (Paleo & Gluten-Free)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Place the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add all wet ingredients a blender and blend.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Fold the chocolate chunks into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the lightly greased 9×9 square baking dish and even out the surface with a spatula. Sprinkle some extra chocolate chunks on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the top is golden.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack before cutting and serving.
Recipe Card powered by