This perfectly moist chocolate chip peanut butter pumpkin banana bread is gluten-free and made with clean, simple ingredients.
I get so excited every year when fall rolls around to start baking allllll the pumpkin recipes! This is my first pumpkin bread of the season (more to come)!
This pumpkin bread is perfectly moist and is packed with peanut butter for some healthy fat. I love the taste of peanut butter combined with pumpkin and chocolate chips! It’s such an unexpectedly good combo!
This recipe is naturally gluten-free as I used oat flour (makes sure it’s certified gluten-free) as the flour. It’s also free of refined sugar and simply sweetened with coconut sugar. I always try to use a minimal amount of sweetener in all of my recipes.
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pumpkin Banana Bread
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp melted & cooled coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of pink sea salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add the wet ingredients (eggs, banana, pumpkin puree, peanut butter, coconut oil, coconut sugar & vanilla extract) into a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add in the dry ingredients (oat flour, cinnamon, baking soda & sea salt) and mix again.
- Pour into a loaf pan that is lightly greased with coconut oil.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over the top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40 – 50 minutes; times may vary so check the bread after 40 minutes with a toothpick.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a cooling rack prior to slicing and serving.