Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pumpkin Banana Bread
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp melted & cooled coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of pink sea salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add the wet ingredients (eggs, banana, pumpkin puree, peanut butter, coconut oil, coconut sugar & vanilla extract) into a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add in the dry ingredients (oat flour, cinnamon, baking soda & sea salt) and mix again.
- Pour into a loaf pan that is lightly greased with coconut oil.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over the top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40 – 50 minutes; times may vary so check the bread after 40 minutes with a toothpick.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a cooling rack prior to slicing and serving.
Recipe Card powered by