Creamy Vanilla Maca Oatmeal
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup raw organic old-fashioned oats
- 1 banana (mash half the banana and slice other half to add on top)
- 1 tsp maca
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- Add water and almond milk to a pot and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add the oats and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Stir and let cook for about 1 minute.
- Add mashed banana, vanilla extract and maca, stirring all ingredients together.
- Allow to cook for 4 – 5 more minutes or until the oatmeal reaches your desired consistency.
- Pour/spoon into a bowl and sprinkle with cinnamon. Add desired toppings (berries, banana, nuts or nut butter, chia, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc.)
Recipe Card powered by