Gluten-Free & Grain-Free Chicken Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lightly beat the eggs in a large, shallow bowl.
- In a separate shallow bowl, combine the almond flour, 1⁄2 cup of the parmesan cheese and all of the spices.
- Dip the chicken cutlets into the egg, then dip into the almond flour mixture, making sure each side is fully coated.
- Place the chicken cutlets on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the chicken for 30 minutes, until the breading is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and add about 1⁄4 cup of Otamot Essential Sauce over each chicken cutlet, followed by the remaining parmesan cheese.
- Place back in the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy on its own, served with a salad, or over gluten-free pasta, zucchini noodles, or spaghetti squash noodles.
Recipe Card powered by