Green Pesto Pizza
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 1 store bought whole wheat pizza dough (buy gluten-free if necessary)
- 1/2 cup organic mozzarella cheese
- Pesto ingredients:
- 2 cups of greens
- 1/4 cup basil
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- squeeze of fresh lemon
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven according to the instructions on the pizza dough recipe that you buy.
- Make the pesto by using my recipe here – I used Organic Girl Pepper Greens for this instead of the kale, but feel free to use whatever greens you like.
- Top the pizza dough with a layer of pesto and then a generous sprinkle of cheese.
- Transfer the pizza to the oven, on a baking sheet. Bake according to the pizza dough package instructions, or until the crust is golden and the cheese on top is fully melted.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
Recipe Card powered by