These healthy vegan and gluten-free blueberry crisp jars are the perfect miniature-sized dessert to serve at your next summer gathering! They’re also free of refined sugar!
I am beyond obsessed with these miniature summery dessert jars!! Berry crisp (or cobbler) has always been one of my favorites since I was little! I love any cooked fruit so much because it really caramelizes it and makes it taste even sweeter.
This recipe is made with clean and minimal ingredients and is only sweetened by a touch of maple syrup. This is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and egg-free. I hope you love it as much as I do!!
Mini Berry Crumble Jars
- In a large saucepan over medium heat add the blueberries and maple syrup and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add in the arrowroot flour and mix well, cooking for another 5 minutes until it thickens over low heat.
- While the berries are cooking make the crisp topping by combining the oats, almond flour, coconut oil, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt in a bowl and mixing well to combine.
- Pour the crisp topping mixture onto a small parchment-lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Assemble the jars by layering the crisp on the bottom (about 1 tbsp), followed by the cooked blueberries and topped with and additional tbsp of crisp.
Keep stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.