Mini Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Skillet Cake that is paleo / grain-free / gluten-free / dairy-free & free of refined sugar!
I knew when I was gifted this adorable mini skillet I just had to find something to make and photograph in it! This cute little skillet cake is SOOO easy to make and requires just a few simple and clean ingredients! It would be ridiculously good with a scoop of ice cream on top!! Grab a spoon and enjoy! Or if you’re me – grab 3 spoons and share with your little ones!!
Mini Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Skillet Cake that is #paleo / #grainfree / #glutenfree / #dairyfree & free of refined sugar!Click To Tweet Print
Mini Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Skillet Cake (Paleo)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly grease a small skillet with coconut oil. I used a 3 inch skillet.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl except the cinnamon, paleo baking flour and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Add in the cinnamon and paleo baking flour and mix again.
- Pour the batter into a small skillet and then sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 min.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before eating. Enjoy!