Mini Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Skillet Cake (Paleo)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly grease a small skillet with coconut oil. I used a 3 inch skillet.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl except the cinnamon, paleo baking flour and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Add in the cinnamon and paleo baking flour and mix again.
- Pour the batter into a small skillet and then sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 min.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before eating. Enjoy!
Recipe Card powered by