Mini Sweet Potato Blueberry Pancakes (Gluten-Free)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed sweet potato
- 2 small ripe bananas, sliced
- 3 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Add all of the wet ingredients into a blender (eggs, sweet potato, banana, syrup, almond milk, avocado oil and vanilla extract. Blend until well combined.
- Next add the the remaining ingredients (except the blueberries) and blend again until combined.
- Now add in the blueberries and mix with a spoon – don’t blend.
- Heat up a frying pan or griddle over medium heat (you can use ghee, coconut oil, avocado oil or grass-fed butter).
- Using a large spoon place the batter onto the frying pan using 1 – 2 spoonfuls (if keeping these mini).
- Cook for about 3 minutes, then flip and cook for another 2 – 3 minutes.
- Since there’s maple syrup or honey in the batter I find I don’t need to add syrup on top – they’re perfectly sweet how they are! I like to serve with some nuts or nut butter for healthy fat!
Recipe Card powered by