Below are some ideas of ‘snack platters’ to offer to your kids after school:
- Veggies (cucumber, celery, carrots, bell peppers, and broccoli) dipped in hummus, black bean dip, and guacamole.
- Simple Mills Veggie Pita Crackers dipped in hummus, black bean dip, tahini, and guacamole.
- Simple Mills Veggie Pita Crackers with goat cheese, almond milk cream cheese, or mashed avocado spread on top.
- Fruit (berries, cantaloupe, grapes, mango, watermelon, and kiwi).
- Nuts (almonds, cashews, walnuts, pecans, and pistachios).
- Apples and bananas dipped in peanut butter or almond butter.
- Simple Mills Soft Baked Bars.
Simple Mills has a variety of snacks for you to choose from, allowing you to enjoy your snacks anywhere, anytime. If you are someone who likes to snack throughout the day but is always on the hunt for ‘better-for-you’ options, Simple Mills Soft Baked Bars and Veggie Pita Crackers are just what you need! Simple Mills has mastered creating the most delicious, nutritious, and convenient on-the-go snacking options, which really simplifies my life.
- Soft baked bars:
- I especially love the Banana Nut and Dark Chocolate Almond Bars – both are SO delicious!
- I love that they are naturally sweetened with honey & molasses, and are such a satisfying blend of textures and flavors thanks to the nuts, seeds, and fruit pieces.
- I always keep a few of these bars in my bag for my entire family to snack on – they also make a great plane snack for travel days.
- These are grain-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free – making them accessible for most people.
- Veggie Pita Crackers:
- With a classic pita taste, these dippable, crunchy-like-a-pita-chip crackers feature veggies as the #1 ingredient to help you boost your veggie intake. Both the Himalayan Salt and Mediterranean Herb flavors are incredible!
- I love dipping these in hummus and so do my kids!
- It’s almost impossible to find a grain-free pita cracker and I’m so glad I found one made with such clean ingredients.