I’ve always been a huge fan of crumbles for dessert. I am also a major lover of PB&J, so figured why not combine the two?! This is healthy enough to be enjoyed for breakfast, as the crumble topping is simply made out of oats, almond flour, cinnamon, maple syrup, and coconut oil. I didn’t add any sugar to the berries, as they are sweet on their own, especially when baked. Alternatively, you can enjoy this as a dessert served with a scoop of vanilla yogurt or ice cream.
After I baked the crumble I added a generous drizzle of peanut butter over the top, mixed everything together and a delicious peanut butter and jelly concoction was created 🙂Peanut Butter & Jelly Crumble - healthy enough to eat for breakfast! #vegan #glutenfree Click To Tweet Print
Peanut Butter & Jelly Crumble
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spread the strawberries and raspberries across a cast-iron skillet or baking dish.
- Make the crumble topping by adding the oats, almond flour, cinnamon, maple syrup and coconut oil to a food processor and process until everything sticks together and is well combined.
- Pour the crumble mixture over the berries and place in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the topping is golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle some peanut butter on top and slightly mix everything together.
- Enjoy as is, or serve with vanilla yogurt or ice cream. Enjoy.