Peanut Butter & Jelly Crumble
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spread the strawberries and raspberries across a cast-iron skillet or baking dish.
- Make the crumble topping by adding the oats, almond flour, cinnamon, maple syrup and coconut oil to a food processor and process until everything sticks together and is well combined.
- Pour the crumble mixture over the berries and place in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the topping is golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle some peanut butter on top and slightly mix everything together.
- Enjoy as is, or serve with vanilla yogurt or ice cream. Enjoy.
Recipe Card powered by