These no-bake pumpkin pie energy balls are the perfect grab-and-go snack and are also amazing on top of a smoothie or oatmeal!
Ohhh September how I love you – you’re the start of fall which brings me all things PUMPKIN! I’m a sucker for pumpkin recipes, so felt it was only appropriate to create my first of many recipes containing pumpkin as the featured ingredient this season!
These little no-bake balls of goodness literally taste like pumpkin pie! They’re also super easy to make and require minimal ingredients. They don’t require any baking either – simply roll the dough into balls, pop them in the fridge for a little and enjoy!
This recipe is dairy-free/vegan/gluten-free and free of refined sugar. I love making a big batch of these to snack on throughout the day and also loveeee crumbling one up on top of my oatmeal or smoothie!
Pumpkin season is back! These little no-bake balls of goodness are the perfect grab & go snack! #nobake #pumpkinClick To Tweet
Shop the ingredients used for this recipe:
No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Energy Balls (Vegan & GF)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of pink sea salt
- Add the oats and cashews to a food processor and pulse a few times until the cashews are chopped into small pieces.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the food processor and process until all ingredients are combined. You may need to scrape down the edges a few times.
- Form the mixture into small balls (approx. 1 tbsp of mixture per ball) and enjoy!
- The balls should be stored in the refrigerator in and air-tight container (for up to one week). You can freeze the balls for up to six months.