No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Energy Balls (Vegan & GF)
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of pink sea salt
- Add the oats and cashews to a food processor and pulse a few times until the cashews are chopped into small pieces.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the food processor and process until all ingredients are combined. You may need to scrape down the edges a few times.
- Form the mixture into small balls (approx. 1 tbsp of mixture per ball) and enjoy!
- The balls should be stored in the refrigerator in and air-tight container (for up to one week). You can freeze the balls for up to six months.
Recipe Card powered by