Steel Cut Strawberry Baked Oatmeal
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place the oats, baking powder, almond milk, cinnamon and vanilla extract in a bowl and stir. Allow to sit for 5 minutes to soften the oats.
- Add the mashed banana to the mixture and stir to combine.
- Place the sliced strawberries at the bottom of a small ramekin (lightly greased with coconut oil).
- Pour the oat mixture over the strawberries.
- Place a few slices of strawberries on top and place in the oven.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove from heat and allow to sit for a few minutes to cool.
- Add suggested toppings and serve.
Recipe Card powered by