I’ve been spending a lot of time in the summer in Park City and want to share all the goodness of this amazing place:
- McPolin Barn: there’s a cute trail to walk and you can see horses and cows along the way. Tip: bring some carrots to feed the horses.
- At the base of Park City Mountain: SO many fun adventurous things to do! Take a ride on the alpine slide, mountain coaster, zip line, trampolines, mini golf and gem mining.
- Utah Olympic Park for more adventures
- Walk around Main Street – so many cute shops and restaurants.
- Go for s’mores one night at the St. Regis Deer Valley for beautiful views while enjoying s’mores by a fire pit. Another good spot for s’mores is the Montage at Deer Valley or The Waldorf at Park City.
- Hiking. There are SO many amazing hiking trails. My personal favorite is Blood’s Lake by Deer Valley. It’s not too challenging, has beautiful views and is the perfect length of time.
- Go white water rafting / tubing a little less than an hour away.
- It’s about 45 minutes away, but visit Sundance for a day trip – such a beautiful town. You can take the chairlift up to the top of the mountain.
- Places to eat: Five5Seeds, Harvest, Hearth & Hill, Yuki Yami Sushi, Riverhorse, Bartolos, Purple Sage, Handle.