The weekends have been flying by!! I guess this is a good thing because it means I get to meet my baby girl that much sooner – I honestly can’t contain my excitement and am already madly in love with her!
My weekend started early this week – Thursday night my husband and I went to a plant-based dinner at Farmer’s Table hosted by Jugofresh who will be opening their 10th location inside the Boca Raton Whole Foods Market. I am beyond excited as this is my favorite juice bar. They have the best acai bowls, smoothies, juices and raw goods. Below are a few photos from the dinner:
Saturday night I went a friend’s wedding on South Beach at the 1 Hotel which is brand new and absolutely stunning. I am obsessed with the decor. It was the perfect night out with my husband, despite being 8 months pregnant and feeling huge! I was so impressed with the food, that I’m still very full this morning, haha!
Below are my weekly finds from around the Internet:
In the food world:
- I’m looking forward to making this healthy turkey chili
- I’ve had a crockpot for a while and rarely use it. This recipe for slow cooker chicken curry is sure to put it to good use!
- Loving this list of farm-to-table foodie destinations near NYC. I will have to check some of these out next time I’m in the area.
- Looks like I need to make a trip to Starbucks: 8 Starbucks drinks on the secret menu to try this fall.
- This Goop guide to the best sandwiches in LA is making me drool!
In the health & beauty world:
- I always wondered when I should discard of my makeup. This is a great guide of when to throw away your beauty products
- I’m always so stiff after a flight – these yoga moves to recover after a long flight is what everyone should do!
- Ever feel bloated, but have a party or event to go to and wish you could shed some water weight? These are 5 simple ways to banish bloat.
- Speaking of reducing bloat, I have been drinking warm water with lemon every morning upon waking. This article confirms that it is a great ritual.
In the fashion world:
- I’m in need of a good leather jacket (I don’t need anything heavier since I live in Florida). This BB Dakota leather jacket is a reasonable price for leather and seems like a great fit!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!