Sunday Things… 6.12.16
Hi loves! I hope everyone has had a nice weekend so far! What do you have planned for today? June has been going by crazy fast!! Last week I went to New York, which was amazing! I got to spend a lot of time with my mom and get out of this HOT South Florida weather!
Last night we had a friend’s wedding in Miami at the Epic Hotel – so much fun! It was so nice to get out with my husband. Today I’m going to kickboxing and then just having lots of quality family time. I also plan to create a few recipes for you 🙂
Below are my favorite finds from around the internet lately:
- These blueberry spelt waffles with rhubarb cashew cream & turmeric granola look amazing!!
- This avocado cranberry walnut chickpea salad sandwich looks SO yummy!
- Speaking of veggie sandwiches, these lemon edamame avocado sandwiches look amazing!!
- This healthy creamy banana pudding pie is the perfect summer dessert – I love the fluffy texture!
- Drooling over this egg bake!
- I recently tried Vitafive vitamins and am obsessed! They are custom gummy vitamin packs that are sent on a 4-week subscription basis. This month I’m trying the beauty pack!
- I have a bunch of weddings to attend this summer, so have been dress shopping. I’m loving this dress, this dress, this dress and this dress.