Happy Sunday loves! This morning I’m dragging my husband to Buy Buy Baby to pick out our stroller and car seat – these are the things that excite me these days 🙂 I will then do a big food shop at Whole Foods because I’m into cooking a nice, big meal tonight with lots of leftovers to get me through the week.
Below is a list of my favorite finds from around the internet this week:
In the food world:
- I’ve been craving Mexican food a lot lately! I’m going to make a big batch of these skinny refried bean & chicken enchiladas for dinner tonight so my husband and I can enjoy them all week 🙂
- Yay it’s officially fall – my favorite season! All I want to do is make dishes that include pumpkin! Next on my list are these flourless vegan pumpkin muffins.
- Another great fall-inspired dish I want to make is this butternut squash veggie pizza.
- This sweet potato and chickpea stew is another perfect dish for fall.
In the fashion world:
- Loving this grey tank top – such a great basic to have.
- This top is great for lounging around or to wear to my yoga class 🙂
- This black dress is anything but basic – I love that you can dress it up with a great pair of heels or wear it under a blazer with flats for a more casual daytime look.
In baby land:
- The past few months I’ve been reading about all things to do with pregnancy. Now that I have less than 3 months until this baby comes, I am starting to read about all things postpartum. I’m loving these postpartum tips plus healthy meal plan!
- This footed coverall is a must buy for my baby princess!
- I have never seen anything cuter than these hangers
- I finally found the perfect diaper bag – making the purchase this week 🙂
I hope everyone has a nice Sunday!