The Most AMAZING Vegan Maple Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies!!
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine the coconut oil (make sure it’s melted so it’s liquid) and maple syrup in a large bowl and mix well.
- To the same bowl add the almond flour, baking soda and sea salt and mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Add in the chopped chocolate and mix again.
- Cover the bowl with tin foil and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop the cookie dough on to a cookie sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake for 12 – 14 minutes (mine was perfect after 13 minutes).
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at 20 minutes.
Recipe Card powered by