Blueberry Coconut Crumble Parfait
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- In a medium mason jar, combine 1/4 cup rolled oats, 1 tsp chia seeds, 1 tbsp coconut and 1/8 tsp cinnamon. Pour in 1/2 cup almond milk and stir. Place in the refrigerator for a few minutes to thicken.
- Add 1/4 cup blueberries and 1/4 of a banana on top of the oatmeal mixture.
- Add the 1/4 cup of granola on top of the fruit.
- Add the remaining oats, chia seeds, coconut flakes and cinnamon. Pour in the remainder (1/2 cup) of almond milk.
- Top with the remaining blueberries and banana.
- Optionally, add some crushed walnuts or cashew butter on top.
- Place the lid on the jar and refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy in the morning.
Recipe Card powered by