Creamy Cashew Coconut Oatmeal (Vegan & Gluten-Free)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup cashew milk (or coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats (gluten-free if necessary)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 2 tbsp coconut yogurt
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1/2 sliced banana
- Heat 1 cup of cashew or coconut milk over a small pot on the stovetop and bring to a boil.
- Once the milk is boiling immediately add the oats and stir, then turn the heat to low.
- Cook the oats for about 5 minutes, or until almost all of the liquid is absorbed by the oats.
- During the final minute add in 1 tbsp shredded coconut, 1 tbsp cashew butter, 1 tbsp coconut yogurt and mashed banana and stir well to combine.
- Pour the oatmeal into a bowl and add the sliced banana, 1 tbsp coconut yogurt, 1 tbsp coconut flakes and a drizzle of cashew butter on top.
Recipe Card powered by