Flourless Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup baking oil blend (or melted coconut oil)
- 1 1/4 cups oat flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of pink sea salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- In a large bowl mix the wet ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients together and then combine with the wet ingredients.
- Form the dough into small balls (mine formed about 12 cookies) and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack.
- Cookies need to cool for about 20 minutes prior to being touched. They will harden as they cool.
Recipe Card powered by