Flourless Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp pink sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (plus extra for sprinkling on top)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a muffin tin with coconut oil spray or lightly grease with coconut oil.
- Combine the pumpkin, honey, vanilla, and egg in a bowl. Mix well until combined.
- In another bowl, stir together the oat flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tins (recipe makes 8 muffins) and place a few extra chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Remove and allow to cool completely.
Recipe Card powered by