No Bake Sugar Cookie Peanut Butter Bars (Vegan & Gluten-Free)
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked in water for at least 2 hours)
- 10 pitted medjool dates
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted and cooled)
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
Peanut Butter Layer:
- 1 cup sugar cookie peanut butter
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- Add all of the ingredients for the crust into a food processor and process until a thick dough forms.
- Place the crust in a parchment-lined baking dish and push down with your fingers to flatten and cover the bottom of the dish. Place in the freezer for at least 20 minutes for the crust to set.
- Add the ingredients for the peanut butter layer into a bowl and mix really well until well combined.
- Cover the crust with the peanut butter mixture, pressing down with your hands to evenly distribute. Cover with tin foil and place in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and allow to slightly defrost (about 20 minutes), then cut into squares.
- Keep stored in the freezer.
Recipe Card powered by