To make the crepes:
- Add all crepe ingredients into a blender and blend until well combined.
- Lightly grease a small frying pan with coconut oil or coconut oil spray and place on the stovetop over medium heat.
- Pour half of the batter onto the frying pan and cook for approximately 3 minutes, and then carefully flip the crepe. Cook for an additional 1 – 2 minutes.
- Repeat step 3 again for the remaining batter.
- Place the crepes on a plate (I folded mine) and add the caramelized bananas on top. Drizzle with cashew butter (or any nut butter) and maple syrup (optional). Enjoy!
To make the caramelized banana:
- Add 1 tbsp of coconut oil to a small frying pan and turn the heat to medium.
- Place the banana slices in the frying pan and fry for about 3 minutes, then flip and fry the other side for another 2 – 3 minutes. Dust with cinnamon.