Paleo Morning Glory Muffins (Gluten-Free & Grain-Free)
- 3 pasture-raised eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup melted & cooled coconut oil
- 1 box of muffin mix
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp shredded carrots
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the eggs, water and oil.
- Pour the muffin mix into the bowl and mix to combine, but don’t over-mix.
- Add in the walnuts, carrots, coconut, raisins, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds and mix until just combined.
- Spoon the mix into the muffin tins and place in the oven.
- Bake for 17 minutes, then remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 20 minutes prior to enjoying!
- Keep stored in the fridge.
Recipe Card powered by