Spicy Peanut Butter Stir-Fry Noodles (Vegan)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Annie Chun’s Organic Udon Noodles
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp chives
- 1 tbsp crushed peanuts
- Make the sauce by whisking together the following into a bowl: sesame oil, coconut aminos, maple syrup, peanut butter, lime juice and sriracha.
- In a large wok or skillet over medium heat, combine the organic udon noodles and the sauce and mix together, breaking up the noodles. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Spoon the noodles into a bowl and enjoy with fresh cilantro, chives and crushed peanuts on top.
Recipe Card powered by