Sweet Potato Noodle Stir Fry
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Add the sesame oil to a pan over medium heat. Allow the oil to heat for a minute and then add the onion and sweet potato.
- Cook the onion and sweet potato, mixing frequently, for about 10 minutes, or until the sweet potato noodles are fully cooked. If necessary, add more oil.
- Add in the arugula and cook for another minute, until it is slightly wilted.
- Spoon the noodles onto a plate and add the pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds and hemp seeds.
- Drizzle the tahini on top and enjoy!
- I added mini veggie burger bites on top. I like Hilary’s Eat Well. This is optional, but makes it more filling.
Recipe Card powered by