- 1 lb grass-feed beef (I got mine from Grass Roots) – code LEAHSPLATE for $50 off your first box of $125 of more!
- 2 whole pasture-raised eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce (I use an organic, low sugar sauce)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Avocado oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Generously spray bread loaf pan with avocado oil.
- In a large bowl mix eggs, egg whites, 1/2 of the BBQ sauce, coconut flour, salt and pepper.
- When all ingredients are completely mixed, hand mix ground beef in just enough so all ingredients are incorporated. Be careful not to over mix to reduce dryness.
- Put half of meat loaf mixture in loaf pan.
- Spread 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce on the first layer in the pan.
- Put the rest of the meat loaf mixture in the pan and spread remaining BBQ sauce on top layer of meat loaf mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for and additional 10 minutes.
- Broil on high for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, slice and enjoy!
Recipe Card powered by