DELICIOUS 30-Minute Vegan Golden Coconut Curry
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 bag of Hilary’s Eat Well golden curry millet medley
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 3 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of pink Sea Salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Chop the onions into small pieces and mince the garlic. Cut all the vegetables (sweet potatoes, carrots, zucchini and broccoli) into bite-sized pieces.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add in the vegetables and cook for another 5 – 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are almost tender (but not fully tender).
- Add in the coconut milk, tamari, maple syrup, curry powder, turmeric, cinnamon, salt and pepper and whisk well to combine.
- Bring the sauce to a simmer, cover the pan, turn the heat to low and allow the vegetables to cook in the sauce for about 5 – 10 minutes, or until soft and tender.
- While the vegetables are simmering cook the Hilary’s Eat Well curry millet by heating it up on a large pan over the stovetop over medium heat, mixing until it’s heated. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Once the veggies are tender serve them with the sauce alongside (or on top of) the millet medley.
Recipe Card powered by