2019 Holiday Gift Guide for the Wellness Enthusiast
I LOVE EarthHero for eco-friendly gifts and sustainable toys. They make sustainable shopping easy, accessible and cost-effective for everyone. There are SO many great finds, but below are my favorite finds. Be sure to use code leahsplate for 10% off your order!
- Everyone needs gift wrap during the holiday season and I love that they have recycled gift paper.
- I love this ‘Green Kitchen Gift Box‘ to gift someone who is already living a sustainable lifestyle, or is looking to start. It also makes a great housewarming gift!
- ‘Bundle of joy new baby gift box‘ is the most perfect gift for an expecting mama or new parents.
- PlanToys would make an amazing gift for a toddler! I am definitely going to buy Emma the pretend play doll feeding set since she’s so into her baby dolls right now!
- Green Toys are also great gifts for babies and toddlers. I love that they’re made from 100% recycled material.
- Stasher Bags are a great gift for anyone! I use them to store my frozen food and pack food to-go in them all of the time! They’re also great for packing travel snacks!
- Food Huggers avocado food huggers are amazingggggg if you’re an avocado lover. My half-eaten avocados always brown so quickly, so these keep them from browning so quickly.
I am obsessed with Cleaner Soul non-toxic air and surface cleaner. It is an all purpose cleaner that is vegan and 100% non-toxic and I use it to clean everything in my home! They are also infused with essential oils so my home smells amazing!! They have a sale going on right now so check it out! I am proud to say my home is completely free of toxic cleaning products as of this year!
Carbon38 and Bandier both have amazing athletic wear and I’d LOVE if someone got me an outfit from there. Perfect to wear from the gym to brunch!
I’m obsessed with Daily Harvest smoothies and think anyone with a blender would LOVE to receive a box of smoothies delivered straight to their doorstep. All you have to do is add the frozen ingredients into the blender with almond milk or coconut water! Use code prenatalhealth for up to $40 off your order!
Clean beauty products would make an amazing gift and I highly recommend Primally Pure and Cocokind products. I’d buy an assortment and make my own little gift basket. Use code prenatalhealth for a discount on Primally Pure.
Other wellness-related gift ideas would be a gift certificate for a massage or buying someone a pack of classes at their favorite yoga studio or workout class!