This delicious gluten-free peach crisp is the most perfect dessert to make during the summer months.
There is truly nothing I love more than a peach cobbler / crisp. It is my favorite dessert – yes even better than something rich and chocolatey (however that’s a close second). You’re going to be OBSESSED with this easy-to-make dessert with a few simple ingredients. I love that it’s naturally sweetened with just a touch of maple syrup. You’re also going to love the crunch oat topping made with almond flour to keep this recipe gluten-free.
Ingredients needed for this peach crisp:
Almond Oat Topping:
- finely blanched almond flour
- rolled oats: always opt for organic oats and make sure they don’t contain glyphosate since it’s very toxic. I love these sprouted, organic rolled oats that are certified glyphosate-free.
- salt: I love pink salt, but any salt works here.
- grass-fed butter (or coconut oil if dairy-free / vegan): make sure either is melted (in liquid form) and then cooled.
- maple syrup: my natural sweetener of choice for this recipe