A quintessential summer dessert: grilled peaches with vanilla bean ice cream
Grilled Peaches with dairy-free vanilla bean ice cream is a quintessential healthy summer dessert that everyone will love!
There’s nothing that I love more than grilled peaches served with vanilla ice cream. It’s a dessert that just screams summertime. I love hanging outside with the family on a warm summer evening grilling. Dessert is always the best part (obviously) and I love that this can be made so easily and simply on the grill. This healthy dessert only requires 3 simple ingredients: peaches (organic when possible), vanilla bean ice cream (I used a dairy-free oat milk vanilla ice cream) and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
This dessert is perfect for anyone who is gluten-free and / or grain-free! It’s also great if you’re dairy-free or vegan as long as you use a dairy-free ice cream!! It’s always nice to serve a dessert that everyone can enjoy!
Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 4 – 5 peaches
- vanilla bean ice cream (I used dairy-free oat milk vanilla ice cream)
- Preheat the grill on medium for about 5 minutes.
- While the grill is preheating cut the peaches in half lengthwise and remove the pits. Place the peaches on the grill, flat side down, and grill for about 5 minutes.
- Flip the peaches (using tongs) and grill the other side for a few more minutes.
- Place the grilled peaches on a plate or serving dish and add 1 small scoop of vanilla ice cream in the middle of each peach. Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy immediately!