If you know me then you know I love my morning routine! Part of my morning routine is taking my vitamins after breakfast. This is something that we do together as a family.
We all love our multivitamins from Ritual. I take the Women’s 18+ Multivitamin, my children take the Kid’s Multivitamin for ages 4+, and Josh takes the Men’s 18+ Multivitamin. We all say ‘cheers’ as we take our vitamins at the same time and the kids think it’s so fun. This little morning ritual is something that brings us together as a family and is a healthy habit that I will make sure lasts forever.
I chose Ritual multivitamins for myself and my family for so many reasons. I have done countless hours of research on vitamins and supplements and how they’re formulated. I’m currently enrolled at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition and am learning so much about what to look for in a vitamin in my courses.
After researching almost every multivitamin on the market for men, women and children I decided that Ritual was the best decision for all of us.
I chose Ritual for my family because I love that they are clean, non-GMO, backed by science and nutritionist-formulated. They’re also vegan-friendly and formulated without major allergens. Ritual multivitamins are formulated without artificial colorants or shady additives and they have transparently-sourced ingredients.
Ritual is formulated with key nutrients for different life stages. In addition to the multivitamins I already mentioned (womens 18+, mens 18+ and kids 4+), they also make a prenatal, postnatal, multivitamin for teens and also a multivitamin for ages 50+.
I love that Ritual is a once-a-day multivitamin, with a delayed-released capsule for men and women. I love the fresh mint-flavored taste! The capsules are a convenient 2 pills once daily and are designed to be gentle on the stomach. The Kids 4+ multivitamins are 3 gummies once per day. Ritual is designed to help fill common nutrient gaps in the diet and contains key nutrients.*
Why I love Ritual Essential for Kids:
- Formulated to help fill gaps in kids’ diets with key nutrients they actually need
- Formulated without artificial colors, flavors, sugar or preservatives
- Choline and vegan Omega-3 DHA from microalgae to support brain health*
- 3g of fiber per serving and prebiotic blend to help contribute to digestive health*
- Chelated Zinc, Vitamin D3 from lichen and Vitamin C to help support normal immune function*
- Vitamin D3, Zinc and Vitamin K2 to help support bone health*
- Traceable ingredients: visible supply chain so you can learn where their nutrients are sourced
- My kids love the taste
Why I love Ritual Essential for Men & Women:
- Many of the same reasons above listen in the kids multivitamins such as traceable ingredients and no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Delayed-released capsule
- Fresh minty-taste
- Nutrients to help support heart health, normal immune function, brain health, bone health and normal muscle function*
Ritual makes things simple and convenient with a home delivery subscription, so they’re delivered to your doorstep each month. You never have to think about ordering your vitamins or running out to the store when you’re low again. Now you have no excuse not to take your vitamins. The daily routine of taking my vitamins in the morning helps me start my day on a positive note knowing I am getting key nutrients that my body needs.
Now is the perfect time to try Ritual. If you’re interested in trying Ritual then click HERE to sign up today!
This post is in partnership with Ritual, but as always, all opinions are my own and I only partner with brands that I can 100% stand behind.