Strawberry Pecan Crumble (Vegan & Gluten Free)
I have a huge obsession with crumbles! I love making a light and healthy version that is a guilt-free dessert. It is so healthy that you can even enjoy it for breakfast (which I often times do). I decided to bake a crumble using strawberries and pecans which pair so nicely together. I also love the taste of baked strawberries. It’s also vegan and gluten-free so everyone can enjoy it!
This recipe is really easy to make. The first step is to simply chop up the strawberries and place them in a lightly greased ramekin (I greased mine with this coconut oil spray) and splashed some lemon juice over the strawberries.
The second step is to make the crumble topping by simply combining the oats, pecans, coconut flakes, cinnamon, coconut oil and maple syrup into a food processor and processing for about 30 seconds. You still want some chunky pieces, so don’t process it until is is smooth.
You then pour the crumble mixture on top of the strawberries and bake in the oven for 20 – 30 minutes (until the topping is golden) at 350 degrees fahrenheit. I like to serve it with some yogurt (dairy-free if necessary) or coconut ice cream.
Strawberry Pecan Crumble - a #vegan & #glutenfree dessert that's healthy enough to eat for breakfast!Click To Tweet
Shop the ingredients used for this recipe:
Strawberry Pecan Crumble (Vegan & Gluten-Free)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup strawberries (washed and cut into small pieces)
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/8 cup shredded coconut flakes
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a small ramekin with coconut oil.
- Wash and cut the strawberries into small pieces and add them into the ramekin with the lemon juice.
- Next make the crumble topping by adding the oats, pecans, coconut flakes, cinnamon, coconut oil and maple syrup to a food processor and process for 30 seconds, or until everything is well combined.
- Pour the crumble mixture over the strawberries and place in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes (until the topping is golden).
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve with yogurt or ice cream.
YUM! I also love crumbles. I like to make a simple evening crumble dessert with berries, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and a crumble of almond flour and coconut oil. 🙂
I love food like this that can be acceptable for breakfast, dessert or snack! YUM!
This sounds so good. I would definitely eat it for breakfast or dessert!
Wow, it looks so pretty and delicious! I really love fruit crumbles, because they are almost like a really simple fruit pie without me failing on the crust. 😀
Delicious! We love out summer strawberries!!
I am a total sucker for crumb topping! I love how healthy and simple this recipe is!