Sunday Things… 10.25.15
Happy Sunday! This was probably the most low-key weekend I’ve had in months. It was the first time my husband and I had absolutely no plans. We had dinner at Houston’s Friday night – I’m obsessed with the veggie burger (no bun), and he can’t get enough of the thai steak and noodle salad. Saturday we took a long walk around our neighborhood – which is slowly becoming my cardio as I get further along in my pregnancy. Saturday night we checked out a new Vietnamese restaurant near us and we were so pleasantly surprised – the food was truly the best Vietnamese I’ve ever had. If you live near Boca – pop into Basilic for an authentic, amazing meal. They also have a location in Fort Lauderdale. Today will consist of cleaning the house and then “watching” the Dolphins game at a friend’s house. Then before I know it… just like that… another weekend comes to an end. Each and every Sunday I now just think I’m that much closer to meeting my baby girl 🙂
In the food world:
- This peach crumble pancake bake is genius!
- This gluten and grain-free banana bread looks delicious! Even better with the coconut butter drizzled on top!
- This chia parfait and Autumn apple crunch is definitely the next breakfast I’ll make!
- This vegan, creamy pumpkin mac n cashew cheese is the perfect fall comfort food.
In the travel world:
- 10 most surreal places to visit in the world in the world – fun read!
- 3 Cafes in Paris you need to visit – This makes me want to hop on a plane to Paris!
- These fall favorites in New Orleans are a must read if you have any plans to travel there.
- Love this meditation studio in NYC – will definitely have to try it next time I’m in town!
In the fashion world:
- This robe is the softest, comfiest and coziest robe for coming into the winter months. I recently got it and have been living in it!
- I’m obsessed with this Mansur Gavriel bucket bag – it’s the perfect daytime bag. Every time they become available, they sell out within days, so definitely pre-ordering this one now!
THANK YOU FOR SHARING MY PANCAKE BAKE! LOVE READING YOUR SUNDAY THINGS! SUCH FUN THINGS TO LOOK AT. OF COURSE, I LOVE THAT BUCKET BAG! I MAY NEED OT ORDER IT 😉
whoops not sure why I was in caps, haha.