Sunday Things… 10.4.15
Happy Sunday!! I’m currently snuggled up on the couch in my new favorite coziest blanket (no on sale) from Pottery Barn! I wish I was drinking a hot coffee, but trying to lay off the caffeine completely until after this baby comes – so warm lemon water it is. 🙂 I have a recorded episode of E News to watch right now – my favorite TV guilty pleasure – gotta stay up to date on that celeb news!
After a lazy morning on my couch, I’ll get ready to spend the day with my mom!! She is in town visiting for a few days and I couldn’t be happier! Mother/daughter time is the BEST! My husband is going to be watching football all day and screaming at the TV, so we’re going to try to get out of the house, haha. We plan to head to a nice, long brunch and then go to Buy Buy Baby to get some more first month essentials for my baby due in December – ahhh I’m beyond excited and still pinch myself everyday that this is really happening.
Now… let’s get to it… below is the list of my favorite finds from around the internet this week:
In the food world:
- Deliciously Ella… you get me every time… this kale and sweet potato stir fry – perfect for ‘meatless Monday’
- I’m obsessed with all things autumn… and pumpkin… hence the reason I can’t wait to make these pumpkin almond butter red curry noodles
- On days that I’m out and about for hours I always need to have a healthy snack with me. I’d love to have something homemade so I know what I’m putting into my body. These crunchy peanut butter granola bars are definitely next on my ‘to make’ list!
In the travel world:
- I’ve been to Paris once with my friends, but definitely need to go back with my husband for a whole different experience. Loving this foolproof guide to the city of light
In the fashion world:
- I’m so into pretty iPhone cases. My favorites are the Dannijo cases, but they are usually $100 – unfortunately that’s what I bought mine for 🙁 This one just went on sale for half off – grab it!
- I love comfy winter clothes… like a big sweatshirt (one that is nice enough to wear out of the house with jeans)… unfortunately I live in South Florida where there is probably only one day a year this is necessary… I found this short sleeve sweatshirt – perfect! If you live in a colder climate just throw a jacket on over it in the winter, or it’s the perfect transitional piece for fall or spring.
- Cross body bags are great because they are hands-free and easy! I really like this Vince cross body!
- These new Nike flyknit sneakers are definitely my new kicks – buying now!
I hope everyone has a nice Sunday! Come back this week for a delicious new recipe I’ll be posting!