Happy Sunday! I’m currently enjoying some homemade apple oatmeal pancakes (pictured above) – I’ll post the recipe for it this week!
In case you were wondering… nope… still no baby!! I don’t know why I thought she would come by now; but I did. However, my due date isn’t until December 21st, so I don’t know why I thought that. I just always had a feeling I would have her a week or two early. Now I am starting to think she is just so happy in there and may even be late!! Anyway, I am truly trying to enjoy these last few days of it just being my husband and I. I am wrapping up any projects I’m working on and in complete “nesting” mode!
Below is my roundup of finds from around the internet this week:
In the food/health world:
- This cheesy spaghetti squash, quinoa and zucchini bake seems like such a delicious and heathy meal!
- These raspberry chocolate chip stuffed cookies seem amazing – definitely making them soon!
- I can’t wait to make this vegan kale burger!
- Who doesn’t love avocado? These 5 expert tips for buying, opening and storing avocados is something we should all read!
- With the holiday season in full swing, read Tracy Anderson’s tips on preventing holiday weight creep.
- The holidays are all about baking – try to incorporate some of these healthy baking ingredients in your next recipe.
- This winter minestrone soup is the perfect thing to make for a cozy evening in.
- Check out this “a morning after too much wine yoga routine” – definitely can come in handy during the holidays!
- I’m obsessed with this oil & vinegar set! Sooo cute!
In the travel world:
- This is a great guide to Cabo – the Goop travel guides are my favorite and most trusted!
- I went to Mykonos a few years ago, but this guide definitely makes me want to return very soon!
In other news: