Hi loves & happy Sunday!!
How was everyone’s weekend? The photo above was just taken this morning. Emma usually sleeps until 9am (I know I’m sooo lucky). Anyway, she chose a Sunday to decide to wake up at 6:15am for the day (thanks baby). Since my house was up bright and early, we decided to go to Raw Juce for breakfast. Emma was thrilled to be out and about, haha. I had the yummiest acai bowl!
I got to go to yoga on Saturday and and today am going to kickboxing, so I’m feeling great! It’s so much harder to find time to get workouts in with a baby, so I try to take advantage of my husband being home on the weekends and get my butt to a gym class!
I hope you enjoy my favorite finds from around the internet this week:
In the food/health world:
- I’ve been loving Rachel Mansfield’s recipes lately – I can’t wait to make these no-bake raspberry chia jam bars and this raw oatmeal pudding
- This decadent chocolate mousse is the perfect dessert that is made with all healthy ingredients.
- This ‘knocked up’ smoothie is perfect for all my pregnant ladies out there 🙂
- Love this post by Alexis & Samantha about eating healthy at restaurants – some great tips here!!
- I absolutely LOVE the food scene in Australia – check out these cute Aussie Cafe’s in NYC.
- Eat these 9 foods for amazing skin!
- Ever wonder the best way to clean your yoga mat? These are some great tips on cleaning your yoga mat
- How cute are these measuring spoons?!
In the fashion world:
- I’m loving all of the workout clothes at Carbon38
- I’m loving these lace up espadrilles!
- This is the cutest romper for spring/summer!
- Always searching for the perfect neutral tee – this one is perfect.
- This dress is so pretty!
- This casual white dress is so light and perfect for summer – also makes a great coverup!
In the travel world: