Sunday Things… 4.17.16
Hi loves and happy Sunday! I’m currently in bed drinking my coffee and eating this bowl of oatmeal (with lots of peanut butter – obviously) while browsing the internet and watching the news (okay E news – it still counts right)?!
Emma got her 4 month shots on Friday afternoon, so she was not a happy camper Friday night. My husband and I just snuggled with her all night – poor thing had a rough time. Saturday we slept in, watched TV in bed for an hour and then went to the mall. I love cozy family days like that so much! I also snuck in a Flywheel class – it felt great to sweat! Today I am going to my hot kickboxing class (yep – HOT kickboxing) and then just relaxing with the fam again 🙂
Now… time for my favorite finds from around the internet this week:
In the food/health world:
- These white bean, spinach & ground turkey stuffed bell peppers stuffed with BURRATA – OMG!
- These sweet potato noodles in a roasted garlic cashew sauce look so yummy!
- This golden milk ice coffee sounds great – definitely making it soon!
- I want to try this full day of recipes to detox.
- Lately I have been loving Philosophie Superfood products! The coconut butters and honeys are AMAZING! You can use the code LEAHSPLATE10 at checkout for 10% off your entire order 🙂
- I wish all insurance companies would pay me to eat healthy!
- Check out these 10 healthy meal delivery services – I’ve been wanting to try one!
In the fashion world:
- How cute are these pajamas by Splendid? They look so comfy!
- I’m loving this comfy/casual dress for spring.
Hope the rest of your weekend is cozy. Thanks for the link love, Leah! <3
My pleasure! Hope you had a great weekend as well! Love your recipes so much 🙂