Sunday Things… 5.22.16
I hope everyone has been having a great weekend! Friday night we stayed in and made healthy tacos and passed out SO early! I can’t keep my eyes open past 9pm anymore #momlife. Saturday morning we went out for some amazing acai bowls at Apura Juicery – if you’re local be sure to check it out! Saturday night we went out to dinner with a big group of friends and it felt so good to get dressed up and get out of the house with my husband! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Enjoy my favorite finds from around the internet this week:
- This vegan AND gluten-free banana cream pie looks ahhhmaaazinggg – can’t wait to make it this summer!
- These perfectly gooey brownies are making me drool – oh and they’re made with pretty healthy ingredients!
- I’m obsessing over these banana almond butter klondike bars!
- Definitely making this iced vanilla bean matcha latte one afternoon this week while the baby naps!
- I love drinking warm water with lemon upon waking up – read all the health benefits of it here.
- These blueberry breakfast cookies are calling my name (and they’re vegan + gluten-free)!
- I can’t believe I’ve never been to San Fransisco – I’ve always wanted to go and this wellness guide to SF is making want to book a flight asap!
- Check out the most Instagramed healthy dishes – I want them all right now!
- I tried Sun Basket last week (healthy meal delivery service) and seriously loved all my meals! Get your first 3 meals FREE with your first purchase by clicking here.
- I love all the Goop travel guides – this one to Barcelona is no exception!
- This is the cutest dress for summer!
- I love this simple black (or comes in white) dress! The detail in the back is so cute!
- I have a few weddings this summer – this is the perfect dress.
Yum! Such a great list here 🙂
Thanks for linking up to my klondikes! You reminded me to whip up another batch today 😉
I love the recipe! I can’t wait to make them! xox