Sunday Things… 6.11.17
Good morning friends! This weekend is FLYING by! Friday night we did absolutely nothing (which was SO needed) after a week of recipe testing (long hours on my feet in the kitchen). Yesterday I went to my favorite yoga class with a friend (Yoga Fox) in Delray for my local babes – highly recommend Keith’s class! Last night Josh and I went out with some of our good friends to try a new Italian restaurant (Scolapasta) – all meats are grass-fed and antibiotic/hormone free. They also source locally whenever possible and use mostly organic ingredients. I wish more restaurants like this exist! Today is a fun-filled Sunday spent with Josh and Emma (simply the best no matter what we do). We’re thinking of heading to the beach!
Here are my faves from this week – enjoy lovers:
- Need to make these healthy blueberry greek yogurt muffins!
- These paleo cookie dough truffles look incredible!
- Not only is this pesto pizza gorgeous – it looks sooo yummy!
- The most gorgeous beet hummus!
Some good deals:
- Primal Kitchen dark chocolate almond bars are my obsession lately! Receive a FREE 6-Pack of these with a purchase of $29 or more on Thrive Market!
- I’ve been obsessing over the new lean & clean meals from Sunbasket – they’re portion-controlled nutrient-dense clean meals that are high in protein with no added sugar and are free of gluten and dairy! All they’re meals are organic and non-gmo plus they only use antibiotic-free meats. Get $35 off by clicking here!
- How pretty is this dress?
- Obsessed with this top – the details are amazing!
And last but not least, I’ll leave you with this: Successful people do these 5 things before 8am (I do all except number 3).
Check out my favorite finds from around the internet this week!... 6.11.17Click To Tweet