Good morning and happy Sunday!! I’m definitely going to be having a healthy Sunday, because last night I indulged at an amazing Italian restaurant with some friends! If you live in South Florida, Anthony’s Runway 84 is a MUST! We always go a bit early to grab a drink (or water now because I’m pregnant!) and socialize at the bar before sitting down to eat. It’s a great place to go with a group as they serve very large portions!
Today I’m dragging my husband to my favorite yoga class in Delray Beach – it’s such a great way to start my Sunday. If you live near Delray Beach, I highly recommend checking out the 9:30am Sunday morning Yoga Fox class at The Colony Hotel!
Below is my weekly list of my favorite finds from around the internet:
In the food world:
- I have a major obsession with carrot cake. I’m loving this healthy, gluten-free carrot cake recipe from Purely Elizabeth!
- Another healthy dessert recipe I’m super into is this raw raspberry lemon cheesecake. I love indulging in sweets, but definitely try to make them as healthy as possible!
- One of my favorite pastimes is browsing farmers markets. I’m loving this list of America’s best farmer’s markets
- As the weather starts to cool down (for everyone else in the country at least) we start to think about warming meals, such as soups. This chicken noodle soup made with zucchini noodles looks delicious!
- As I approach 30 this year, I guess I should be following this: 30 recipes you should know by the age of 30
- If you are looking for a great gluten-free bun/bread/bagel recipe, check out these cauliflower buns & bagels – wow!
- Breakfast is by far my favorite meal of the day. I must make this toasted pumpkin muesli asap!
- I make pasta at least one night per week. Check out these tips for making better easier pasta
In the [baby] fashion world:
- I am having a baby girl in December, so obviously I’m spending tons of time looking at baby clothes online! I’m obsessed with this Stella McCartney baby dress!
- I’m also loving these Freshly Picked leather moccasin’s for babies!
In other news:
I’ve been hanging out at home on the weekends more than ever since I’ve been pregnant. This fall TV guide is key to having shows to watch on my DVR 🙂 Who else can’t wait for Homeland to start?!
I hope everyone has a nice Sunday!