Sunday Things… 5.1.16
Hi loves and happy Sunday! I can’t believe it’s already May! I’m currently sipping on this super THICK chocolate shake – the perfect Sunday morning treat!! Check out my Instagram for the recipe 🙂
How was everyone’s weekend? My mom is in town so it’s been really fun getting to hang with her! I can never have too much time with my mom – she’s my best friend!
Friday night was very low key. My husband and I stayed in and cooked. I went to my Flywheel class Saturday morning and then hung with Emma. I actually got an hour to lay by my pool while she napped (heaven)! Saturday night was my husband’s birthday dinner with his family (we celebrated on our own on Thursday). We went to Trattoria Romana (amazinggggg Italian food – recommend for any of my local people). Today I am going to hot kickboxing (such a fun way to sweat) and then having brunch with some of my new mommy friends (we are introducing our husbands to one another) and of course bringing the babies! We are going to Farmhouse Kitchen – one of my favorite brunch spots!
Below are my favorite finds from around the internet this week:
- Did you see my photo on Instagram Friday night?! I finally got my hands on The New Barn almond milk ice cream – you guys need to try this stuff! It’s SO good and made with clean ingredients. I found it at my local Whole Foods.
- Definitely need to make this cashew butter granola – I’m SO obsessed with cashews and cashew butter!
- I’m not vegan, but LOVE vegan food – next time I’m in NYC I’ll have to check out these spots.
- These flourless peanut butter zucchini brownies look so yummy! Definitely need to make them soon!
- I’m loving these shorts for summer – and they aren’t too short (now important to me with being a mommy, haha)
- This bra has been a lifesaver – I can now wear shirts or dresses with a really low back without worrying about people seeing my bra.
- I’m obsessed with these Beyond Yoga leggings – how cute are the bottom part? This top goes perfectly with them – loving the back!