I have always loved peanut butter cups, but am not a fan of the unhealthy ingredients in most store-bought ones. My version of this delicious treat is healthy, vegan and contains all natural ingredients. Enjoy! 🙂
3 – 5 Servings
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder or my favorite cacao magic (for 10% off enter LEAHSPLATE10 at checkout)
- 3 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp raw, organic almond butter
- Melt the coconut oil over low heat on the stovetop for about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Mix the coconut oil, cacao powder and maple syrup in a bowl – stir until well combined.
- Place about half of the chocolate mixture in 3 – 5 lined muffin tins and place in the freezer to set for about 10 minutes.
- Add the almond butter on top of the chocolate mixture and place back into the freezer for another 10 minutes.
- Add the remainder of the chocolate mixture on top of the almond butter and allow to set in the freezer another 10 minutes.
- Keep refrigerated – stays well for about a week.